When I was growing up, we ate dinner at home every night. My mom made a lot of awesome meals, but my all-time favorite was goulash. This Crock Pot goulash recipe is very similar to hers, but it’s even easier since you can make it in a slow cooker.
If you have a Ninja, you can brown the beef in the Ninja and then just add the other ingredients! If you use a traditional Crock Pot, you’ll want to brown the beef first. I highly recommend using Slow Cooker Liners when you make this so you don’t have any mess to clean up!
• 1 Pound Browned Ground Beef
• 1 Onion Chopped
• 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
• 1 Cup Beef Broth
• 1 29oz Can Tomato Sauce
• 1 14oz Can Diced Tomatoes
• 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
• 1 Teaspoon Sugar
• 2 Teaspoons Salt
• 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
• 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
• 1 Cup Elbow Pasta
• 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
Crock Pot Goulash Recipe
Place browned ground beef into your slow cooker. If you have a Ninja, you can brown the beef in the Ninja, then turn it to the slow cooker setting and start adding the other ingredients.
Sprinkle in the chopped onions then add the sugar.
Next, add the garlic powder.
Toss in the Italian seasoning.
Open the can of tomatoes and add them to your slow cooker.
Pour in the beef broth.
Add the soy sauce.
Now open the tomato sauce and pour it into the crockpot.
Mix well and cook for 1 hour on high.
After one hour, add the uncooked pasta. Cook for an additional 3 hours on high. Add cheese and stir well.
Serve & enjoy!
Pin This Slow Cooker Goulash For Later!
If you love the measuring spoons in the pictures, you can snag them here. I think cute cooking utensils makes spending time in the kitchen way more fun!
- 1 Pound Browned Ground Beef
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic
- 1 Cup Beef Broth
- 1 29oz Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 14oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup Elbow Pasta
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- Place browned ground beef into crockpot.
- Sprinkle in chopped onion.
- Add the sugar, Italian seasoning & garlic.
- Open the can of tomatoes and add them to the crockpot.
- Pour in the beef broth.
- Add the soy sauce.
- Now open the tomato sauce and pour it into the crockpot.
- Mix well and cook for 1 hour on high.
- After one hour, add the pasta. Uncooked. Then the cheese. Cook for an additional 3 hours on high.
- Serve & enjoy!