I love a fun holiday treat! But with the addition of Christmas musicals, holiday parties, kid’s programs, additional volunteer opportunities, and the busyness of life (and let’s be honest…Hallmark Christmas movies) baking something elaborate can seem like too much…which is why this No Bake Reindeer Snack recipe is such a huge hit. It’s just a simple matter of assembling these adorable Christmas treats. They’re a hit at every party and your kids will think you’re a total rockstar!
Here’s What You’ll Need To Make This Reindeer Snack:
- Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- Mini Candy Canes
- Red M&M Candies
- Candy Eyeballs
- Pretzel Sticks
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate chips for melting (You can use almond bark instead, but I had chocolate chips already)
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions (If you’re using chocolate chips, melt for 30 seconds then stir thoroughly. Continue melting chocolate chips at 15-second intervals.)
- To make your reindeer legs, turn a Swiss Cake Roll upside down and dip the end of pretzel sticks in melted candy and insert into Swiss roll slightly. * Be sure all four pretzels are equal in length after they are inserted in the Swiss Rolls to ensure that the reindeer will stand up.
- Dip the end of two mini candy canes in melted chocolate – place the candy canes together (touching) to form antlers – immediately place a peanut butter cup (bottom side down) on the melted candy.
- Use melted chocolate to attach the tail to the body of the reindeer. Hold until set.
- Use melted chocolate to attach the head (hold until set) and then use melted chocolate to add the candy eyes and red nose.
Aren’t they adorable?!? And they taste delicious too!