It’s that time of year where temperatures have dropped and if you’re like me, you just want to stay bundled up inside drinking hot chocolate and watching Christmas movies. We tend to watch a mixture of Hallmark Christmas movies and classic Christmas movies like White Christmas, the Muppet Christmas Carol (one of my all-time faves) and the Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer movie.
Since family movie nights (or all-day movie marathons) are always better with treats, I thought I’d share these awesome Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer movie treats with you. They’re easy to make and your kids will love eating them!
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Movie Abominable Snowman Dessert Cups
* Makes about 24 cups
Here are the items you’ll need:
Embellish Hard Plastic 1oz Clear Shot GlassReddi Whip Original Whipped ToppingJell-O Gelatin Dessert, Strawberry Flavor, 3-Ounce BoxKnox Gelatine Unflavored, 4 Count (Net Wt. 1 Ounce)La Lechera Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 OunceWilton Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Hot Cocoa Trimming Kit
- Small shot glass cups
- 1 can of whipped cream
- 1 box Strawberry Jello or Cherry Jello (3 oz size)
- 1 packet of unflavored gelatin (4 packets come in a 1oz box)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Rudolph Cocoa Trimming Kit
- Place red jello mix in a bowl and whisk in 2/3 cup boiling water. Stir until dissolved and allow to cool. Once cooled, fill each cup about 1/3 full of jello and allow to chill and set in the refrigerator.
Mix 1 packet of unflavored gelatin with 2/3 cup water and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
Once the red jello has set, add the white gelatin on top of the red and put it back in the fridge.
Once the white gelatin has fully set, top with another layer of red jello.
Once the third layer is set, top with whipped cream to make your snowman body. Top with Abominable Snowman face.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.