With my crazy schedule, I don’t have time for complicated recipes. I want quick, easy, and delicious!!! This White Chocolate Oreo Fudge checks the boxes in each of those categories!
I know that many of you are have crazy busy schedules too, so I’m thrilled to be able to share this fun recipe with you. This White Chocolate Oreo Fudge recipe is super easy to make and it tastes amazing!!!
You’ll be the hit of every party you attend if you show up with this! Plus, this makes a great DIY Christmas gift! Put them in these treat boxes to gift them easily to family and friends.
White Chocolate Oreo Fudge Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 15 ounces white chocolate chips or white chocolate wafers
- 15 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
Easy Fudge Directions:
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and no lumps remain.In the top of a double boiler (or just a glass bowl set over a pot) over lightly simmering water, heat white chocolate, stirring until melted and smooth.
Stir the melted white chocolate and 3/4 of the Oreo cookies into the cream cheese mixture.
Spread into a parchment lined small baking dish (8×8 if you have one). Press the remaining cookies into the top of the fudge to make it look pretty.
Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours before cutting.
Slice into small squares. This fudge is rich but oh-so-good!
Voila! A quick, easy and delicious recipe that your family and friends will love!