It’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away! Christmas will be here before you know it. My schedule is crazy over the next 6 weeks with parties, gatherings, and other things that require me to whip up something yummy. With my crazy schedule, I don’t have time for complicated recipes. I want quick, easy, and delicious!!! In other words, I want White Chocolate Oreo Fudge!
I know that many of you are entering into a crazy busy season too, so I’m thrilled to be able to share this fun recipe with you. This White Chocolate Oreo Fudge recipe is super easy to make and it tastes amazing!!! You’ll be the hit of every party you attend if you show up with this!
White Chocolate Oreo Fudge Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 15 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 15 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and no lumps remain.
- In the top of a double boiler (or just a glass bowl set over a pot) over lightly simmering water, heat white chocolate, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Stir the melted white chocolate and 3/4 of the Oreo cookies into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into a parchment lined small baking dish (8×8 if you have one). Press the remaining cookies into the top of the fudge to make it look pretty.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours before cutting.
- Slice into small squares, this stuff is rich but oh so good!
Voila! A quick, easy and delicious recipe that your family and friends will love!