I’ve been on a total Rudolph kick lately. I’ve shared the Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Movie Treat with the Abominable Snowman and I’ve shared this super cute Santa’s Reindeer Snack. I figured I’d keep with the theme and share these adorable Rudolph Chocolate Dipped Oreos.
If you’re looking for a super fun and cute activitiy to do with your kids this winter, or need a cute treat for a party, these Rudolph Chocolate Dipped Oreos will do the trick.
They’re super simple to make, but also delicious, they are always a hit at parties and get togethers – and all kids love them! What I love about these is that they are beyond easy. Just grab some Oreos and the rest of the ingredients, and you can have them made in no time! Hosting a party and desperate for something awesome to make? These are perfect and will blow your guests away!
Rudolph Chocolate Dipped Oreos Recipe
Makes 24 cookies
- 1 package of Double Stuf Oreos
- Christmas M&Ms
- 2 bags of milk chocolate melting wafers
- 2 packages of candy eyeballs (while you can technically get away with 1 pack, if you’re like me, you’re going to drop some on the floor) 😂
- 1 bag of mini pretzel twists
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat
If you don’t feel like braving the cold, you can order the ingredients you need without leaving home.
Double Stuff Oreos 15.35oz – 2 packsM&M’S Milk Chocolate Red and Green Christmas Candy, Great for Holiday Baking, 38 oz.Wilton Chocolate Pro – Melting Chocolate Wafers for Chocolate Fountains or Fondue, Multipack of two 2 lb. bags, 4 lbs.Wilton Candy Eyeballs,0.88 Ounce,Count of 50Snyder’s of Hanover Mini Pretzels, 40 Ounce Large Canister
Rudolph Chocolate Dipped Oreos Directions
- Using a double boiler or the microwave, melt 1 bag of the chocolate wafers.
- Mix gradually with a rubber spatula until chocolate is melted.
- Using a fork, dip the oreo into the chocolate and flip the cookie over to fully coat it.
- Slowly pick up the oreo cookie with the fork and lightly tap the edge of the pot to shake off the excess chocolate.
- Place onto cookie sheet and repeat steps with remaining cookies.
- Using the non-melted chocolate wafers, place a wafer onto the lower part of the cookie for the mouth..
- Above the mouth place two eyes.
- Take a red M&M and dip it into melted chocolate and then place it onto the wafer for the nose.
- Repeat steps with remaining cookies
- Place cookies into the fridge for 20 minutes or until chocolate is hardened
- Once chocolate is hard, flip cookies over and dip the bottom of the pretzels into melted chocolate and then place onto the corner of the of the cookies for the antlers
- Repeat step with remaining cookies
- Let chocolate harden before enjoying!