Tomorrow is my 38th birthday. This is the time of year when I evaluate my past year and I set my goals for the following year.
This past year has been hard. We were still in the throws of adjustment with the twins. We started homeschooling in October. My lupus flared up and caused some major issues. And while the year was rough, I still accomplished a few of my goals.
The good news is that I feel like things our starting to settle down in our family and I have a feeling this is going to be my year! Tomorrow I’ll share my goals for the new year, but since this is my last day being 37, I thought I’d share my recap of this past years goals.
I had 37 goals for the year and I only accomplished 6 of them. On a positive note, that’s 6 things that I probably wouldn’t have accomplished without setting these goals!
1. Complete P90X – I made it through 1 week before exercise induced migraines sidelined me. 🙁
Lose 10 pounds
3. Lose 10 pounds
4. Lose 10 pounds
5. Lose 10 pounds
6. Lose 10 pounds
7. Lose 10 pounds
8. Lose 10 pounds
9. Lose 10 pounds
Declutter 10 things/day for 37 days in a row – I decluttered over 400 things. Go me!
11. Exercise 37 minutes/day for 37 days in a row
12. Complete C25K
13. Run a 5k in under 37 minutes
14. Run another 5K during the year and do it 3 minutes and 7 seconds faster than my first 5k
Make my bed 37 days in a row
16. Get up by 5:30am 37 weekdays in a row (7 weeks, 2 days)
17. Get certified to teach some kind of fitness class
18. Do T-Tapp BWO+ 37 times
Read 37 books
Listen to 37 audio books (I couldn’t have done this without Audible)
Listen to 37 sermons, personal development talks, or business seminars
22. Go on 37 dates with my hubby
23. Make 37 different crafts (regular or food crafts)
24. Get family pictures taken
25. Take 37 walks with friends
26. Send 37 snail mail cards
27. Send out Christmas cards
28. Do 37 random acts of kindness
29. Do 12 speaking engagements
30. Sell our house
31. Go to bed by 10pm 37 weeknights in a row
33. Write an ebook (I’m using From Idea to Ebook to help me)
34. Start teaching my kids home ec skills using Training your Children in Home Ec
35. Pay $3700 extra on our mortgage
36. Put $370/week in savings
37. Put an extra $3700 in savings