If you are looking for a fun and easy pumpkin cinnamon rolls recipe, you’re going to love this one. You can make it using this Copycat Cinnabon Recipe (it’s amazing and delicious) or you can make it using Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls.
In addition to the cinnamon rolls and icing, you’ll need the following ingredients.
- Orange food coloring
- Orange candy melts
- Green candy melts
- Green coated chocolate candies like M&Ms (you can pick them out of a package or purchase green M&Ms)
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
1. Bake cinnamon rolls according to the directions, but don’t ice them.
2. Stir 2-4 drops of orange food coloring into the icing. Add more drops til you reach the desired “pumpkin” color.
(If you make the Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls and homemade icing, you’ll probably need more color.)
3. When the cinnamon rolls have cooled slightly, frost with orange icing.
4. In a small bowl, melt orange candy wafers according to package directions. Do not overheat.
5. Cool slightly and pour into a quart-size freezer bag. Work icing to one corner. Snip corner of the bag and drizzle over iced cinnamon rolls in vertical stripes.
6. In another small bowl, melt the green candy wafers. Place in a quart-sized freezer bag and snip the corner. Create “vines” with the melted coating and place a coated chocolate candy as the “stem.”
Aren’t these adorable?!? They’re perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or any fall-themed party!