If you love Nutella, you are going to absolutely LOVE these brownies!!! They’re oh-so-easy to make and absolutely delicious! They’re perfect paired with a nice big glass of milk. If you are a major Nutella freak, you can even frost them with Nutella when they’re cool!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Nutella
- Confectioner’s sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Form parchment paper to fit the bottom of your pan, leaving an overhanging and spray with nonstick spray
- Using the whisk attachment for your electric mixer, beat the eggs for 8 minutes on medium-high speed. The eggs should triple in size and be pale in color
- Microwave your Nutella in a small bowl on high, for 1 minute. Let cool until eggs are done mixing
- With your mixer on low speed, add the Nutella to the eggs and mix until just combined. You might need to stop and scrape the bowl a few times to fully mix in the Nutella
- Spread the mix into your prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and then remove from pan using parchment sling. Dust with confectioner’s sugar, if desired and cut into squares.
- Can be stored in airtight container in refrigerator for up to one week.
Tip: If you want nicely cut brownies use a plastic knife instead of a regular one. The brownies will not tear and you will have nice straight lines.