It’s here! It’s here! It’s finally here!!! After waiting for what seems like FOREVER, Finding Dory is finally in theaters!!! I’ve been gearing up for this movie for weeks with treats like Finding Dory Rice Krispie Treats and Finding Dory Chocolate Bark!
In honor of Dory’s arrival in theaters, I thought I’d share these fabulous sweet and salty Finding Dory Rolo Pretzel Treats! These treats are super easy to make!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Snyder’s Pretzel Snaps Original 40 OzROLO Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate (19.75-Ounce Bag)Disney Finding Dory Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Baked Cheddar Snack Crackers Party Favor Snacks Or Home Snacks 6.6 Oz Bag (Pack Of 2)Wilton White Gel TubeCK Products 16 Ounce Jimmies/Sprinkles Bag, Yellow
Now you just need to put them together! 🙂
1. Preheat oven to 200°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Lay the pretzels on the cookie sheet, at least 2 inches apart from each other.
3. Place an unwrapped Rolo candy in the middle of each pretzel.
4. Bake for 3-4 minutes or until the Rolo candies become shiny. You do not want them to melt..they just need to be soft.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
6. Gently press a goldfish cracker into each softened Rolo. Let cool for an additional 20 minutes.
If you want to be fancy-schmancy and make Nemo, use the white gel icing to pipe a line down every orange goldfish.
You can make Dory by piping an icing line down every blue goldfish and putting 2-3 yellow sprinkles on it.