I have been looking forward to Finding Dory since I saw the preview…over 2 years ago! I LOVED Finding Nemo. It’s one of my all-time favorite movies and I expect to feel the same way about Finding Dory! I may have to declare June 17th the Day of Dory and spend the day making Dory themed crafts and eating Dory themed snacks before going to see the movie with the family.
If you’re planning on having a Finding Dory party like me, you need to make this Finding Dory Chocolate Bark! It’s easy to make and oh-so-adorable!!!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Wilton 1911-4320 Candy Melts, 12-Ounce, Royal BlueWilton Yellow Candy Melts, 12-OunceKeebler Finding Dory Honey Graham Pieces 11oz ( 2 BOXES )M&M’S Red, White and Blue Milk Chocolate Candy 11.4-Ounce Bag
You probably already have these tools at your house, but if not, you’ll also need the following:
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Microwave your candy melts in separate bowls on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
3. Pour your blue chocolate onto your baking pan and spread out evenly.
4. Drop several drops of yellow chocolate onto your blue chocolate and use your wooden stir stick to swirl your yellow chocolate into your blue chocolate.
5. Lightly press your Dory Graham snacks into the melted chocolate.
6. Now lightly press your blue and white M&M’s into your melted chocolate.
7. Set your baking sheet in the freezer for about 15 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
8. Now you can start breaking your Dory bark apart.
This chocolate bark is super easy to make and it’s oh-so-fun! Enjoy!