Last week we moved across the country. And yesterday my twins started school here in Florida. To say the last few weeks have been crazy would be an understatement. This move has had me thinking about home decor and the start of school for my kids has me thinking fall…which leads to me sharing Fall Decor Ideas.
One of the easiest ways to change up your home decor seasonally is to use fall throw pillows and fall throw blankets. These items are relatively inexpensive and are easy to store in the off season. I’m a big fan of storing throw pillows and throw blankets in these storage bags. Then you can easily slide them under a bed or couch.
I love throw pillows as there are so many fun options that can really showcase your personality. I tend to love quirky colorful pillows with funny phrases but know that many people find these over the top. That’s ok…different strokes for different folks.
Throw blankets are great because they make your home feel cozier…and when the colder weather hits, nothing beats cozy! When choosing throw blankets, make sure you choose blankets that you’ll actually use. I once bought a throw blanket that looked awesome, but felt awful…and everyone ended up using an old ratty blanket instead of the cute new one. Total decorating fail on my part.
If you’re looking for fall throw blankets and fall throw pillows, hopefully you’ll find something here that will enable you to easily make the transition to your fall decor.
Fall Decor Ideas – Throw Pillows
Many of the items I’m sharing below are just throw pillow covers…which makes it even easier to transition between seasons. If you opt for pillow covers, make sure to pick up a pack of inserts.
- Set of 2 Southern Jarring Farmhouse Pillow Covers
- Fall Is In the Air Decorative Pillow
- Piper Classic Gather Together Pillow Cover
- Fall Market Autumn Pillow Cover
- Set of 2 Linen Triple Button Pillow Covers
- Give Thanks Fall Pillow Cover
- Pack of 2 Retro Checked Plaid Pillow Covers
- Grateful Thankful Blessed Pillow Cover
- Terracotta Plaid Wool Feel Pillow Cover
- Homestead Farms Pumpkin Patch Pillow Cover
Fall Decor Ideas – Throw Blankets
- Rustic Farmhouse Chevron Blanket Throw
- Bourina Textured Soft Knitted Blanket
- Home Soft Things Tweed Throw Knitted Blanket
- Arus Highlands Titan Plaid Throw Blanket
- Thick Fluffy Chenille Knitted Blanket
- Buffalo Check Cotton Throw
- Biddy Murphy Plaid Wool Blanket
- Eddie Bauer Nordic Plaid Throw
- Fall Farmhouse Plaid Fleece Patchwork Throw
- Orange Plaid Fringed Throw Blanket
Do you have fall decor ideas that are easy to implement and won’t break the bank? We’d love to hear them! Leave a comment!