It’s that time of year when we are looking for cute and creative ideas for Easter. Well, look no further because you just found it! This adorable Easter Bunny Ears Headband craft will transform your kiddos into a little bunny rabbit. They are guaranteed to have fun making them and wearing them!
It’s great that this craft can easily be made to coordinate with your child’s Easter dress. You’ll just need to choose a matching or coordinating flower! Talk about a win-win!
Easter Bunny Ears Headband Materials:
- Pink and white craft foam
- White headband
- Flower decoration
- Hot glue gun
Easter Bunny Ears Headband Instructions:
1. Draw and cut out two rabbit ear shapes from a piece of white craft foam. Use your headband as a size reference, and create a shape you are happy with. Make the shape sort of an elongated football shape.
2. Draw and cut out two smaller rabbit ear shapes from a piece of pink craft foam. These will be the inside of the ears, and must be small enough to fit inside of the white craft foam ear shapes.
3. Glue the pink rabbit ear foam shapes on top of the white craft foam ear shapes, with the bottom edges lining up.
4. Use a hot glue gun to attach the two bunny ears to the top of the white headband. Hold them in place until the glue dries so that they do not fall over.
See! Easy Peasy! You have the world’s cutest bunny thanks to this Easter Bunny Ears Headband! And best of all, you can make the entire thing without ever leaving your house! Here’s what you’ll need: