It’s no secret that I love cookie dough. And while I love fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, during hot summer days, the thought of turning my oven on and heating up the kitchen makes me want to punch myself in the throat. With the crazy temperatures we currently have, I’m excited to share this delicious Chocolate Chip Cooke Dough Frozen Yogurt Recipe. It’s easy to make and it’s the perfect treat for hot summer days!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter – Unsalted (8 ounce)Domino Dark Brown Sugar 2 LbDomino Sugar, Granulated, 4LB CanisterPure Vanilla Extract, Certified OrganicMorton Salt Iodized Sea Salt, 26 oz, 2 pkPillsbury Best All Purpose Unbleached Flour, 5 PoundBob’s Red Mill Baking Soda, 25-pound Bulk BagNestle Tollhouse Semi Sweet Morsels, 12 OunceDannon All Natural Vanilla Flavored Yogurt, 6 Ounce — 12 per case.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- ½ cups Unsalted Butter, Softened
- ½ cups Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- ¼ cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ¼ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ¾ cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl beat the butter and sugars together until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a smaller mixing bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the chocolate chips or chunks and stir.
- Add the flour and chocolate chip mixture to butter mixture and fold in carefully.
- Add yogurt and stir again.
- Cover with lid and freeze until fully set or overnight.
Voila! You have made chocolate chip cookie dough fro-yo!!!
Looking for another fabulous chocolate chip cookie dough recipe (besides chocolate chip cookies)? Check out this recipe for No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecakes!
This recipe was originally posted in