More often than not, there is an abundance of leftover turkey after Thanksgiving is over. Finding innovative ways to make tasty meals can sometimes be a challenge. Here are 11 ways to use up leftover turkey to create meals that your family will enjoy.
- Turkey Stuffing Soup– Recipes, Food and Cooking
- Turkey and Dumplings– Stockpiling Mom
- Turkey and Apricot Sliders– The Kitchen is My Playground
- Turkey Cranberry Panini– Home Cooking Memories
- Crockpot Turkey Chili– Mom 4 Real
- Double Dave’s Thanksgiving Pizza– Copykat
- Leftover Turkey Salad– Kalyns Kitchen
- Turkey Crescent Bites– The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Turkey Pesto Olive Pizza– Farm Fresh Feasts
- Turkey Chowder– Bombshell Bling
- Turkey Gumbo– Miss Information
Don’t forget to use your turkey bones to make Turkey Stock! Hope you enjoy these yummy recipes!