If you’re looking for a recipe that’s perfect for a Super Bowl party or a Valentine’s Day treat, you’ll want to whip up this Strawberry Yogurt Dip. It only has 3 ingredients and pairs perfectly with fruit, but is also delicious with pretzels and bagel chips! If you have leftovers (not likely, but if you make a big enough batch, you might), it’s also quite tasty on a toasted bagel!
This recipe has just 3 ingredients and can be whipped up in no time!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup Frozen Sliced Strawberries, thawed and drained (If you choose frozen strawberries without added sugar, you may want to add some sugar or sweetener to this recipe)
- 1 cup Strawberry Yogurt
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
Here’s what you’ll want to do:
- Whip together cream cheese and yogurt until well blended.
- Stir in strawberries until evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate til firm.
- Serve with fresh fruit, pretzels, or bagel chips for dipping.