My kids love when I do something special for them. So, I am sharing The Lunch Box fun notes that every kid loves to see in their lunch at school. Sharing some fun printables, as well as some other cool lunch box note ideas is a great way for me to help you make your kids days better.
The Lunch Box Notes Every Kid Loves
This post contains affiliate links.
Not only am I providing you with some super cute lunch box notes to print out for your kids, I am giving you some tips on how to make these notes even more special for your children. Why is this so important? Because when our children are away from us every day for so long, it is a great reminder to them that even when they aren’t right beside us, they are on our minds.
Why are these the lunch box note every kid loves?
These simple printable lunch box notes are ideal because they share specific things you think about your kids. Each of these Veggie notes has something special to say. They are simple reminders, but they are perfect for uplifting your kid’s attitude and reminding them how special they are to you. Instead of a simple note, these show you’ve gone out of your way to do something unique to remind them of your love.
How can I make the lunch box notes even more special?
I love making sure my kid’s lunches are special for them each day. Even though it takes a bit of work, I prefer to prepare their favorite things and pack for them to take to school for lunches. Along with their favorite foods, a great lunch box, some stickers, and these notes they are sure to have a great day. Here are some of my favorite lunch box additions for you to grab and use in your kid’s lunches.
- Free Printable Veggie Lunch Box Notes
- Designer Lunch Box Notes (2x 27 Pack)
- C.R. Gibson Friendship Notes Lunchbox Notes
- 100 Lunchbox Jokes: Fun Tear Out Jokes For Kids
- Finding Dory Stickers, Princess Stickers, or Star Wars Stickers
- Fun tools to make different Sandwich Shapes
- Brightly colored Thermos
- Fun colored reusable cloth sandwich bags
- Colorful silicone cupcake liners for portion of snacks
- Decorative and useful animal shaped forks and spoons
Nothing beats opening up your lunch to find a note tucked in next to your sandwich or wrap reminding you of how much your mom and dad love you. Print your Veggie Lunch Box Notes and then use our tips to make your kid’s lunch boxes amazing every day this year!
This year, you can give you kids a great day by using the lunch box notes we are sharing for you to print for free. This, along with a personal message written on the back and building a fun lunch as we show, can make your kids look forward to school each day.
More Lunch Ideas:
- 11 Easy and Frugal Lunch Box Ideas
- 3 Secrets To A Successful School Year
- 20 Disney Backpacks That Are Perfect For Back To School