October was another crazy busy month for me. I was out of town 16 days this month and we started homeschooling 2 of our kids this month. Needless to say, this month there wasn’t as much progress as I would have liked.
1. Complete P90X – Still haven’t started this. Maybe this will be the month!
Lose 10 pounds
Lose 10 pounds
4. Lose 10 pounds
5. Lose 10 pounds
6. Lose 10 pounds
7. Lose 10 pounds
8. Lose 10 pounds
9. Lose 10 pounds
10. Declutter 10 things/day for 37 days in a row – This is one of those that I start and stop. At least I’ve gotten some things declutterred.
11. Exercise 37 minutes/day for 37 days in a row
12. Complete C25K – This is another one of those things I’ve started and stopped a few times. I finally decided to include the whole family and we’ve made it through 2 weeks! 🙂
13. Run a 5k in under 37 minutes
14. Run another 5K during the year and do it 3 minutes and 7 seconds faster than my first 5k
15. Make my bed 37 days in a row – I will conquer this eventually. I’ve made it to 12 days, 29 days, and 17 days before missing a day.
16. Get up by 5:30am 37 weekdays in a row (7 weeks, 2 days) – Now that we’re homeschooling, early mornings are essential for me to get things done. I’ve been getting up at 4am at least 4 mornings a week so that I can have 3-5 hours of uninterrupted work time before I homeschool the kids.
17. Get certified to teach some kind of fitness class
18. Do T-Tapp BWO+ 37 times
19. Read 37 books – I finished another 6 books for a total of 11.
20. Listen to 37 audio books – I listened to 3 really long books for a total of 11.
21. Listen to 37 sermons, personal development talks, or business seminars (this is not including my regular church attendance) – I only listened to one of these this month.
22. Go on 37 dates with my hubby – We only got 2 dates this month and one of them was super-short, but at least we got to go out together!
23. Make 37 different crafts (regular or food crafts) – Still at 6, but I’m planning on doing a table at a holiday bazaar this month, so I have a feeling that I’ll be doing a whole lot of crafts this month.
24. Get family pictures taken
25. Take 37 walks with friends
26. Send 37 snail mail cards
27. Send out Christmas cards
28. Do 37 random acts of kindness
29. Do 12 speaking engagements
30. Sell our house – Our house is under contract and will hopefully close this month! I’d appreciate any and all prayers!
31. Go to bed by 10pm 37 weeknights in a row – With the exception of a few ministry opportunities and some issues with our kids, I’ve been pretty consistent about going to bed before 10 on the weeknights (mostly because I’m extremely exhausted from getting up so early)
33. Write an ebook (I’m using From Idea to Ebook to help me)
34. Start teaching my kids home ec skills using Training your Children in Home Ec
35. Pay $3700 extra on our mortgage
36. Put $370/week in savings
37. Put an extra $3700 in savings
If any of you have tips of tricks for reaching any of these goals, I’d love to hear them! Please leave a comment!