September was a busy month for me, but I still managed to make some progress on Project 37.
1. Complete P90X – Still haven’t started this. I’m thinking I’ll probably start in November or December.
Lose 10 pounds
Lose 10 pounds I lost another 10 pounds this month and next month I should easily have lose another 10 if not more! 🙂
4. Lose 10 pounds
5. Lose 10 pounds
6. Lose 10 pounds
7. Lose 10 pounds
8. Lose 10 pounds
9. Lose 10 pounds
10. Declutter 10 things/day for 37 days in a row! (One of the books I read this month was 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess and it really motivated me to get it together and start decluttering)
11. Exercise 37 minutes/day for 37 days in a row
12. Complete C25K – I started this again yesterday.
13. Run a 5k in under 37 minutes
14. Run another 5K during the year and do it 3 minutes and 7 seconds faster than my first 5k
15. Make my bed 37 days in a row – I was sooo close. I got to 29 days and then I missed 2 days so I had to start over.
16. Get up by 5:30am 37 weekdays in a row (7 weeks, 2 days) – I still haven’t made more than 2 days in a row on this one….although I did get up at 4:30 yesterday.
17. Get certified to teach some kind of fitness class
18. Do T-Tapp BWO+ 37 times
19. Read 37 books – I finished 5 books this month!
20. Listen to 37 audio books – I listened to another 4 this month for a total of 8.
21. Listen to 37 sermons, personal development talks, or business seminars (this is not including my regular church attendance) – I listened to another 3 this month for a total of 7 and I can’t even begin to tell you how much I’m enjoying these!
22. Go on 37 dates with my hubby! This month was a good date month for us. We got in 3 dates including an overnight date to Indy for the Michael Buble concert.
23. Make 37 different crafts (regular or food crafts). I’m at 6 craft total.
24. Get family pictures taken
25. Take 37 walks with friends
26. Send 37 snail mail cards
27. Send out Christmas cards
28. Do 37 random acts of kindness
29. Do 12 speaking engagements
30. Sell our house
31. Go to bed by 10pm 37 weeknights in a row
33. Write an ebook (I’m using From Idea to Ebook to help me)
34. Start teaching my kids home ec skills using Training your Children in Home Ec
35. Pay $3700 extra on our mortgage
36. Put $370/week in savings
37. Put an extra $3700 in savings
If any of you have tips of tricks for reaching any of these goals, I’d love to hear them! Please leave a comment!