For the last few weeks I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed. Life has been crazy busy, we were snowed in for a week (which is enough to drive anyone crazy), my house is a disaster, I have tons of ideas for work, but not enough time to implement them. My daughter has multiple basketball games a week, my little kids started gymnastics, and I could go on and on. I think part of my problem is that I’ve set big goals for the year, but I’m not setting any smaller goals each week and so I feel like I’m not accomplishing very much.
Crystal of Money Saving Mom inspired me to start posting goals each week and then posting a followup as to how I did when I post next weeks goals. I liked her goals so much that I even stole a few of them. I’m going to try to post 10 goals each week.
1. Create and stick to a weekly menu plan.
2. Spend 15 minutes per day tackling our house.
3. Read 8 chapters of our current Boxcar Children book to the twins.
4. Read Create: Stop Making Excuses and Start Making Stuff, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life (I preordered this book and it FINALLY came out today. I desperately need this book), and 24/6: A Prescription for a Healthier, Happier Life.
5. Do 6 days of P90X3.
6. Make wire heart necklaces, embroidery floss necklaces, and Valentine’s Day candy.
7. Spend 10 minutes a day playing the piano.
8. Write 3 content pieces for my blog.
9. Create February content plans for all of my sites.
10. Finish outline for my Budgeting Ebook.