Things tend to be consistently crazy in our family, but I think they’re about to get crazier. All of our kids are going to different schools next year…4 kids, 4 schools. We’re also moving in 2 weeks to make the 4 kids, 4 schools thing a little less crazy. We’re trying to finish remodeling our current house so it can be on the market in the next week or so. And if that wasn’t enough…our 16 year old starts 2-a-days for soccer tomorrow and since her school is 30 minutes away, I’ll be doing at least 2 hours of driving a day for the next 2 weeks. Needless to say, I seriously need to be disciplined if I’m not going to lose my mind.
So without further ado, here are my goals for the week.
Family & Homemaking Goals
1. Go through school supply stockpile and find what we need for school this year and purchase whatever is missing.
2. Pack all clothes in my dresser and move dresser to the garage.
3. Put together 10 crockpot freezer meals.
4. Pack up entire kitchen.
4. Exercise 5 times.
5. Drink 3 liters of water per day.
6. Be in bed by 10:00 pm 3 nights.
7. Get together with 1 friend.
8. Listen to 1 audobook.
9. Write 2 posts for blog.
What are your goals for this week? Any suggestions to help me with my goals?