We are moving in one week! AAAAHHHHH!!! I’m feeling a little overwhelmed, but I know that a routine and some discipline will help to make things go more smoothly! We’re also putting our house on the market this week. Please pray that it sells quickly!
Here are my goals from last week:
And here are my goals for this week!
Family & Homemaking Goals
1. Create menu plan for the rest of August.
2. Make bed and do 1 full load of laundry every day.
3. Pack up entire kitchen (minus crock pot and 1 or 2 other pans for meals).
4. Complete at least 10 more lessons of Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons.
5. Exercise 5 times.
6 Drink 3 liters of water per day.
7. Get together with 1 friend.
8. Finish reading The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines Into Massive Success. This is a great book that talks about the power of discipline…a much needed read for me.
9. Write 2 posts for blog.
What are your goals for this week? Any suggestions to help me with my goals?