I must have been seriously tired when I posted my goals last week because I only posted 6. I even posted the number 7, but I didn’t put a goal after it! I will definitely be adding Get More Sleep so that this doesn’t happen again.
Here are my goals from last week:
This Week’s Goals:
Here are my goals for this week. I’ve made them a little more specific!
1. Make a weekly grocery list with meal plan options.
2. Make my bed, unload the dishwasher and wipe down the counters every day. Spend 10 minutes tackling other household projects daily.
3. Read 8 chapters of The Boxcar Children to the twins. (We’re working our way through the 12 books.)
4. Read A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Live in the Security of God’s Promises by Renee Swope, The Whispering Sentinel by Ruth Kyser, Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service and Every Shattered Thing by Elora Ramirez.
5. Do 5 days of T-Tapp. Walk 2 miles.
6. Make embroidery floss necklaces.
7. Paint 1 canvas.
8. Go on 1 date with my husband.
9. Write 2 content pieces for my blog.
10. Go to bed before 10 pm at least 4 nights.
What are your goals for this week? Any suggestions to help me with my goals?