Have you heard of Pleygo? I wrote about Pleygo a few months ago and since that time, we have loved our subscription to Pleygo, however, my kids wish we had a SuperFan membership so that we could get all the really cool sets! Right now, you can snag a two month Super Fan Pleygo Subscription for only $15. That’s a really sweet deal! This is for new customers only (so sad for me!) but totally awesome for you!
Here’s what you need to know:
What you need to know:
- Pleygo is a Netflix-like rental service that allows you to rent unlimited LEGO sets for a fraction of the cost of buying a new one
- You can also rent DUPLO (ages 2-3 years old) and Friends (for girls!)
- Reduce clutter at home and enjoy peaceful ‘me time’ while your kids challenge themselves with the newest sets!
- No charge for lost pieces; clean and sanitized sets; free shipping and return shipping; unlimited exchanges of LEGO sets each month!
- Improves kids’ cognitive development and motor skills while supporting family bonding. Service is eco-friendly (toys are recycled + they use eco-friendly sanitizing solutions) and is community-oriented (10% donated to charities)
- New customers only; may purchase multiple vouchers; limit 1 voucher per transaction