Do you ever feel like the inmates are running the asylum?
This is a regular struggle for me.
Sometimes I look around my house and wonder how things got so out of hand. I love the idea of being domestic, but honestly, it doesn’t come natural to me.
When I was a little girl, I dreamed about getting married, becoming a mommy, running a business and having my own home that was always full of life and fun….but also neat and orderly!
I imagined a home that was more than just 4 walls, a roof, and a mortgage.
I wanted to make a special place that was a magical mash-up of:
- a school,
- a playground,
- a refuge,
- a boo-boo “fix it” station,
- a “you can do it” pep rally, and
- a safe place for personal expression, sharing and growth.
And then real life happened…
…adopting older kids, the ginormous pile of laundry, kids & a hubby who want meals 3 times a day which means never-ending meal prep… money worries, gritty floors, soap scum, and the stain that won’t come out of my son’s favorite shirt… holiday stress, and teaching the twins to read… a husband who works long hours on his new business, a kid with the sniffles, stomach aches and a fever…
I’m sure you get it. The list goes on and on.
I purchased the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle when it was available a few months ago and while it wasn’t like having a cleaning fairy come to my house, it’s definitely helped in my domestic struggles…and I haven’t even made it through 1/10 of the resources. The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is back until midnight tonight!!! If you didn’t grab it then, you need to grab it now!
This resource was created to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker. You’ll find help, inspiration, tips, encouragement, and resources at your fingertips…
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… without all the overwhelm.
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The first step in putting together this collection was to find the critical homemaking skills that you need to transform your house into a home.
Here they are:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 86 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
Are there too many books in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
Let me ask you a question.
Have you ever taken your family out for a buffet dinner… and then been disappointed when you couldn’t eat every single morsel on display?
Of course not!
Sure. There’s that first, breath-taking moment when you see and hear and smell the amazing meal spread before you… and you think, “Where will I even start?”
But that’s the thing… because you do start… with something.
Maybe it’s a tender flaky biscuit, or a piece of delicious roast beef, or maybe you’re like me and start with a piece of pie (mmm, blueberry or apple with whipped cream)?
So relax, enjoy, and start anywhere you like. Come back to the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle “buffet” as many times as you like. It’s all here for you.
Is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle worth it?
In a word… yes!
To be absolutely certain, Erin and Stephanie asked questions, tried techniques and just about drove themselves crazy making sure that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle was the very best homemaking resource anywhere.
They dug through hundreds of websites and connected with dozens of authors and teachers.
And then we all worked together to make these resources the most affordable possible.
And They Were Delighted to Help…
The result? This collection is a fraction of the price of what someone would pay for each resource individually!
For a short time, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle… a complete library of:
- 63 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
…86 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $913.88.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to email@example.com and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses…
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
Now It’s Your Turn
I think Laura Ingalls Wilder said it best…
“Just as a little thread of gold, running through a fabric, brightens the whole garment, so women’s work at home, while only the doing of little things, is just like the golden gleam of sunlight that runs through and brightens the whole fabric of civilization.”
The proven, simple, and effective skills you need to transform your house into a home are all waiting for you in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
This is your chance to get all the love, support, guidance and inspiration you need to nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker.
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is back until 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 3rd.
Once the flash sale ends, this offer is gone for good!
Best wishes and happy homemaking!