This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx on behalf of Bertolli®.
One of the things I’m working on this year is to be better at meal planning so that we’ll eat at home more often. With busy schedules, it’s easy to find ourselves starving at 5:00 and wondering what’s for dinner. When that happens, more often than not we take the easy way out and end up eating out. It’s not good for our waistlines or our budget. This year, I’ve been working hard to plan out our meals and eat at home. I’ve searched for easy recipes that don’t take forever and taste delicious. This Fettuccine Carbonara Recipe is so easy to make and is incredibly tasty! It’s made with Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce. From start to finish, it took less than 30 minutes. That’s my kind of meal!
I’m a huge fan of finding easy shortcuts and that will make cooking dinner quicker. Bertolli® sauces uses The Tuscan Way of cooking as the guiding philosophy for how it creates its sauces. The Tuscan Way of cooking is all about using a few quality ingredients, lightly cooked in olive oil to lock in all the delicious layers of flavor. It’s seriously like bringing Tuscany right to your dinner table. I was so excited whenBertolli® launched itsNEW Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce. It’s one of the first nationally branded organic Alfredo sauces. It’s amazing on it’s own or you can mix it with one of the Bertolli® Organic Tomato Based sauces to create a unique Rosa Sauce. The Bertolli ® Organic Fire Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce is our fave! And as amazing as they are on their own, they’re even more amazing when you mix them together!!! YUMMMM!
Bertolli® has an amazing recipe for Fettuccinne Carbonara on their site, but since my kids need as much protein as possible, I decided to add some chicken. It’s absolutely delicious with chicken and the multiple layers of flavor are incredible.
Fettuccine Carbonara with Chicken Recipe
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion or shallots
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 jar NEW Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cups chicken (I cooked a whole chicken in my Instant Pot and used the meat from that, but you could just buy a rotisserie chicken at the store)
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in 2-quart saucepan and cook onion over medium to high heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Stir in sauce, bacon and chicken; heat through. Toss with hot fettuccine and peas. Garnish, if desired with grated Parmesan cheese and ground black pepper.
Since the weather here in Arizona has been so incredible, I decided we should eat our Tuscany-inspired dinner outside. We chose our house solely because of the backyard! It’s so peaceful and relaxing!
I served up the Fettuccine Carbonara.
My family LOVED it! And they loved eating by the water!
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious recipe that your whole family will love, this Fettuccine Carbonara with Chicken is AMAZING!!!