I don’t think I mentioned it on my blog, but in March, I gave up gluten. Over the past few years, I’ve read that going gluten-free can be beneficial for people with lupus, but being the carbaholic I am, it didn’t seem like a fun idea. This past winter, my Lupus was as bad as it’s ever been and I was looking for any solution that didn’t include more drugs…so I gave up gluten. I’ve actually been amazed at how good I’ve been feeling, but eating gluten-free hasn’t been easy.
If you or a loved one has started eating gluten free, you’re probably aware that baking can pose a unique set of challenges. Thankfully, Betty Crocker has risen to the occasion with a great line of gluten free baking mixes.
And to make things even more fun, they’ve teamed up with GlutenFreely.com to offer the Betty Crocker Bakers Challenge: Gluten Free Recipe Contest. Check out the details and share your gluten-free recipe before June 30th for a chance at $5000.
I’m excited about the Gluten Free Recipes I’ve created thanks to Betty Crocker! I’d share them with you, but I’m trying to win 5000 bucks too! 🙂
Buy It: GlutenFreely.com is offering 20% off Betty Crocker Baking Mixes during the month of June.
Win It: Betty Crocker in conjunction with My Spark is offering a Gluten Free Baking Prize Package to one lucky Simplified Saving Reader.
Ways to Enter: For each entry, please leave a comment on this post sharing what you did (i.e liked me on Facebook, follow on Twitter, etc). Comments left of my Facebook wall, on Twitter, or sent via email will not count.
- Subscribe to Simplified Saving by Email
- Subscribe to Simplified Saving in a Reader
- “Like” Simplified Saving on Facebook
- Follow Simplified Saving (@SimplifiedSavin) on Twitter
- Follow Simplified Saving on Google Friend Connect (scroll all the way down to the bottom).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (Click on the share button at the top right of this post)
- Tweet this and leave a comment with a link to the tweet: Check out the @bettycrocker #glutenfree baking prize pack #giveaway from @simplifiedsavin! http://ow.ly/5r6mz #gf #gfree #myblogspark (This can be done once daily!)
- Put my pretty Simplified Saving button on your site and leave me a link. (The code for my button can be found by scrolling all the way down to the bottom of this site.)
The Fine Print: If you already subscribe, like, or follow me, that counts as well! Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Comments that just say “I want to win” or “Thanks for the giveaway” will be disqualified! This contest will end on July 28th at 11:59pm Eastern Time. This giveaway is limited to US residents only 18 years old and above. Winner will be chosen at random using “And the Winner Is…”
Disclosure: Betty Crocker provided me with a Betty Crocker Gluten Free Baking Prize pack in conjunction with My Blog Spark. All opinions are my own and are honest and true.