Disclosure: I received an Anchored Press Planner in exchange for sharing my honest thoughts about this product. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I have a slight planner obsession….and when I say slight, I mean I only own about 8 or 9 2016 planners! 🙂 My planner obsession started a 5 or 6 years ago when I realized that I had way too much on my plate to remember on my own. So I began a quest for the perfect planner. I searched high and low…ordering planners online and buying them at local stores. And I realized that I couldn’t find anything that worked for me.
Planners have come a LONG way in the last 5 years. There are so many great planners to choose from now! When I was recently offered the chance to review an Anchored Press Planner, I jumped at the chance. I loved the idea of a planner that helps you stay organized and keeps you anchored in God’s Word.
When my Anchored Press Planner arrived, the box had a “Packaged With Prayer” sticker.
The Anchored Press Planner has daily pages as well as combined weekend pages. The daily page includes an hourly scheduler which starts at 6am and goes through 8pm, a top 4 to-do list, a place to write down what’s for dinner & a short devotional.
I love the daily Bible verses, the short devotional, and the mid-week prayer to pray over your children.
The weekend pages are combined and gives you a place to thank God for your blessings.
Anchored Press Planner was designed for women looking for a way to stay organized, and anchored in God’s Word…and I definitely fit into that category! After using the Anchored Press Planner, here are my honest thoughts!
- Daily Bible verses and devotionals: I love that the focus of this planner is to keep women anchored in God’s Word. This is a great reminder for me to be daily seeking God first!
- Size: It’s smaller than the planner I was using which is great because it fits in a few of my smaller bags.
- Top 4 List: I love that there is a place to prioritize the top 4 items on my to-do list.
- What’s For Dinner: A place to list what’s for dinner each evening which also serves as a great reminder that I need to feed my children every. single. night! 🙂
- Go-To Dinner List: The planner includes a place to list go-to dinners. I had a list like this once on my fridge, but it got thrown away. Having a place to easily find all of our favorite dinner ideas is awesome!
- Monthly Prayer Request Page: I love this because it allows you to look back and see how God has answer prayers and been faithful throughout the last year!
- Quotes throughout the planner
I really only have one complaint about this planner and that is the lack of the regular to-do list. While I love the top 4 priorities section, I typically have between 8 and 10 items on my daily to-do list, so I didn’t have a place to list everything.
This planner is the 2016 planner, but the 2017 planners release in late August and, thanks to this year’s success, there will be an expanded product line! There will be 2 formats, more color options and a separate prayer journal. One of the planners has 52 devotionals, 1 for each week written by some amazing women of God such as Christine Caine and Jenni Catron! The current 2016 planners are 40% off which is a great deal because there are still 6 months left in the year to enjoy them…or you can enter to win one of 10 Anchored Press Planners!