Last year, I wrote a review of Just You and Me by Adie Camp and did an interview with Adie Camp. Although a year has passed, Just You & Me still gets played here quite regularly and it’s still one of my favorite CDs.
In January, I had the privilege of attending the Blissdom conference and while I was there, I headed to an (in)courage party put on be my friends at DaySpring. The kind folks at DaySpring gave us a bag with some goodies in it…including Just You & Me by Adie Camp. I know how much I love this CD and I know one of you will love it as well.
Ways to Enter:
- Subscribe to Simplified Saving by Email
- Subscribe to Simplified Saving in a Reader
- “Like” Simplified Saving on Facebook
- Follow Simplified Saving (@SimplifiedSavin) on Twitter
- Follow Simplified Saving on Google Friend Connect (scroll all the way down to the bottom).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (Click on the share button at the top right of this post)
The Fine Print: If you already subscribe, like, or follow me, that counts as well! Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Comments that just say “I want to win” or “Thanks for the giveaway” will be disqualified! This contest will end on April 12, 2011 at 9pm Eastern Time. This giveaway is limited to US residents only 18 years old and above. Winner will be chosen at random.
Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this giveaway….I just have lots of fabulous stuff sitting around my house and I’d really like it to bless someone else!