Honey is a natural moisturizer and can be used to make wonderful homemade spa treatments. If you’re looking for a uniquely “sweet” gift, consider giving a gift basket filled with Lemon Drop Body Scrub, Honey Kissed Lip Balm, and Foaming Vanilla Honey Bath. Throw in a loofa and you’ve got an over the top gift.
Honey is also a natural energizer and who doesn’t need an energy boost during this time of year. I know that I could use one! How sweet would it be to bake up a batch of these Honey Oatmeal Spice Cookies for a friend or make this mix in a jar for a teacher.
The National Honey Board gave me a sweet gift pack including a classic honey bear container filled with 100% pure honey and some other fun honey related items including a “Save The Endangered Honey Bear” tee shirt and they’re going to give a fun Honey Gift pack to one of you too!
Want to Win? One lucky reader of Simplified Saving will win a Honey Gift Pack.
Ways to Enter:
- Subscribe to Simplified Saving by Email
- Subscribe to Simplified Saving in a Reader
- “Like” Simplified Saving on Facebook
- “Like” The National Honey Board on Facebook
- Follow Simplified Saving (@SimplifiedSavin) on Twitter
- Follow The National Honey Board (@NationalHoney) on Twitter
- Follow Simplified Saving on Google Friend Connect (scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page)
The Fine Print: If you already subscribe, like, or follow me, that counts as well! Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Comments that just say “I want to win” or “Thanks for the giveaway” will be disqualified! This contest will end on December 13th at 9 pm Eastern Time. This giveaway is limited to US residents only 18 years old and above. Winner will be chosen at random.