It is hot as blazes here in Arizona which means I have absolutely no desire to turn on the oven if I don’t have to. The idea of making an easy no bake cheesecake recipe is really appealing. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake is to die-for and it’s absolutely adorable when served in these little jelly jars. Also, if you struggle with self control, the individual portioning is helpful!
If you want to do them in individual portions, but don’t want to have any dishes to do, you can make them in disposable cups instead!
Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients
- 12 chocolate chip cookies – I recommend either homemade or Soft Batch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese – room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mini chocolate chip cookies or larger cookies cut into pieces for top
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Instructions
- Use a food processor to blend your cookies with the butter. This will create your cookie dough crust.
- Press a tablespoon and a half of the mixture into each jar.
- Press the mixture so it’s firm in the bottom of each jar.
- Using a mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the brown sugar and mix until it’s well blended.
- Add in the brown sugar and mix until it’s well blended.
- Now add the vanilla extract and heavy cream. Whip until fluffy and light.
- Stir in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into the jars over the cookie crust.
- Top the jars with the remaining chocolate chips and a small cookie.
- Chill completely – at least an hour.
- Eat up!