I have a few foods that I have ZERO self control around…S’mores, Oreos, and Cookie Dough. And any time I can create a recipe that is based on one of those foods or food groups, I jump at the chance.
These adorable No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecakes are to-die-for! And I love that they’re individually portioned to help me in the self control department! 😉
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 12 chocolate chip cookies – I recommend either homemade or Soft Batch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese – room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mini chocolate chip cookies or larger cookies cut into pieces for top
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Use a food processor to blend your cookies with the butter. This will create your cookie dough crust.
- Press a tablespoon and a half of the mixture into each jar.
- Press the mixture so it’s firm in the bottom of each jar.
- Using a mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the brown sugar and mix until it’s well blended.
- Add in the brown sugar and mix until it’s well blended.
- Now add the vanilla extract and heavy cream. Whip until fluffy and light.
- Stir in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into the jars over the cookie crust.
- Top the jars with the remaining chocolate chips and a small cookie.
- Chill completely – at least an hour.
- Eat up!