I absolutely love custom postcards! They are amazingly versatile. It used to be that custom postcards were reserved for business promotions, but since the arrival of online postcard printing, business promotion postcards are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to postcard printing. My sister used custom postcards to send out the cutest birth announcements earlier this year. I also quite a few save the date cards with pictures of the engaged couples on the front. They’re great as Christmas cards or cards to announce you’ve moved. You can even turn them into personalized notecards or thank you cards. You can even use them as invitations for family reunions, baby showers, or other special events! And the best part….one reader of Simplified Saving is going to win 100 custom postcards!
Giveaway: One reader of Simplified Saving will receive:
- 100 4×6 Flat Postcards
- 14pt Cardstock Gloss
- 4 Color Both Sides Printing
How To Win:
Leave a comment telling me what you’d do with 100 custom postcards.
- Subscribe to Simplified Saving by Email
- Subscribe to Simplified Saving in a Reader
- Follow Simplified Saving through Google Friend Connect (in the sidebar)
- Follow Simplified Saving through Networked Blogs (in the sidebar)
- Become a fan of (or like) Simplified Saving on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway and include @LisaAboutLife
- Blog about this giveaway and include the link (worth 5 entries!)
- Post the pretty little Simplified Saving button on your site (the code is in the sidebar)
The Fine Print: Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Comments that just say “I want to win” or “Thanks for the giveaway” will be disqualified! This contest will end on Sunday July 18th at 9 pm Eastern Time. This giveaway is open to US Residents ages 18 & up.
Disclosure: This wonderful giveaway was provided through the generosity of My Postcard Printing. They were also kind enough to give me 100 postcards. All thoughts and opinions expressed here were my own and are true and honest!