These past few weeks have been crazy around here. My lupus is NOT liking the cold weather at all and I think my thyroid medicine is off again so I’m feeling really BLEH! Needless to say, it’s weeks like this where I need goals even more than other weeks!
1. Read 6 chapters of The Boxcar Children to the twins.
2. Make bed and do 1 full load of laundry every day (Wash. Dry. Fold. Put Away)
3. Declutter 30 things.
4. Make Remineralizing Toothpaste.
5. Exercise 5 times.
6. Drink 3 liters of water per day.
7. Be in bed by 10:00 pm 5 nights.
9. Finish organizing my craft room.
10. Spend 30 minutes per day working on ebook.
What are your goals for this week? Any suggestions to help me with my goals?