The Super Bowl is less than 2 weeks away, so I thought I’d share this quick and easy Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip recipe. This recipe is kid-friendly as kids not only love the taste, but they can whip it up on their own…it’s that easy!
You only need 4 ingredients and it can be made in less than 5 minutes (you’ll want to let it chill in the fridge for an hour or so before serving for best results).
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 packet Ranch Dip
- 6 strips precooked microwavable Bacon
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chop bacon strips into 1/4″ squares
- Mix together sour cream and ranch mix until well blended.
- Add bacon and cheese and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I told you it was quick and easy!