Spring has finally arrived and although the weather hasn’t quite warmed up, I know warmer days are just around the corner. And with warmer days comes the need to spruce up our spring wardrobes, break out the flip flops, and start grilling…and of course there is always shopping involved with the changing of the seasons!
This year, my hubby and I are looking for a new gas grill. We have a charcoal grill now, but with as much grilling as we do during the warmer months, a gas grill would make things easier. While deciding on the model we both want is going to be difficult, finding the best price is going to be a breeze thanks to Cheep!
Cheep is a small browser add-on that recognizes when you’re looking at a specific product and helps you find the best deal by showing you current, accurate price comparisons from around the Web, as well as reviews and ratings in real-time. I love that Cheep appears as a small bar at the top of your screen because it is totally unobtrusive.
This morning I found a Weber Grillon sale at Amazon for $399. It was regularly $499. While that seemed like it might be a good price, my little Cheep toolbar popped up and showed that I could find it for $40 less at another store.
What’s even better is that it you can get a list of various stores and their prices on the same item.
Sometimes if I have gift cards for a particular store, it ends up being a better deal for me budget wise to purchase an item for a little more money with my gift cards.
I am completely in love with this Cheep! It has saved me a bunch of money this year! It’s also a great tool for helping me confirm that the deals I post for you are the best deals available at the time!
What are you wanting to purchase to make your spring a little sunnier? Maybe you’re heading somewhere warm for spring break and are in need of flip flops or beach gear. Cheep can help you with your little purchases and big purchases. And Cheep has generously agreed to give 1 lucky reader of Simplified Saving a $100 Visa Gift Card!
Want to Win? One lucky reader of Simplified Saving will win a $100 Visa Gift Card.
Ways to Enter: You can enter to win by doing any or all of the following and leaving a separate comment for each. If you are reading this is an email or feedreader, please click here to enter.
- Leave me a comment telling me what you’d like to get “cheep” this spring.
- Download the Cheep Toolbar (It’s free & awesome) You’ll get 2 entries for this, so leave me 2 separate comments!
- Subscribe to Simplified Saving by Email and leave me a comment telling me you’re an email subscriber
- Subscribe to Simplified Saving in a Reader and leave a comment that you’re an RSS subscriber
- “Like” Simplified Saving on Facebook and leave me a comment telling me you like me.
- “Like” Cheep on Facebook and leave me a comment telling me you like Cheep.
- Follow Simplified Saving (@SimplifiedSavin) on Twitter and let me know you follow me on Twitter.
- Follow Cheep (@GetCheep) on Twitter and leave a comment with your Twitter name.
- Follow Simplified Saving on Google Friend Connect (scroll all the way down to the bottom) and leave a comment.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (Click on the share button at the top right of this post) and leave a comment
- Tweet this: “Enter to win a $100 Visa Gift Card from @SimplifiedSavin & @getcheep http://bit.ly/getcheep #giveaway” and leave a comment with the link to your tweet. (This can be done once per day!)
The Fine Print: If you already subscribe, like, or follow me, that counts as well! Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Comments that just say “I want to win” or “Thanks for the giveaway” will be disqualified! This contest will end on April 15th at 9pm Eastern Time. This giveaway is limited to US residents only 18 years old and above. Winner will be chosen at random.
Disclosure: Cheep generously sponsored this giveaway and will be providing the winner with a $100 Visa Gift card. Cheep also provided me with a $100 gift card in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are honest and are 100% my own!